Adada Art and Design Conference
A part of Adada website homepage
Perfectly ignored in France, the Adada (Asia Digital Art and Design Association) conference was hel in Bali in November 2016.
We learn it through a Facebook message from Yokshiro Kawagushi.
Unfortunately, the website is empty of any data posterior to the conference annoucement.
We copy below the global advanced program. From Google data we infer than Japan and Korea are by far the main participants.
Adada 2016 invites papers describing original contributions in all fields of art and design associated with digital technologies and related research areas. All submissions should be in English. For every accepted submission, it is required that at least one author will attend the conference to present the work. Research topics of interest for ADADA 2016 include, but are not limited to:
* Interactive Art, Digital Art, Media Art
* Interaction Design, Interactive Technologies
* Computer Animation, Computer Graphics, Visual Effects
* Web Design, Web Application Design, Web Service Design
* Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality
* Digital Game and Gamification
* Social Networks, SNS
* IoT, Sensor Networks, Big Data
* Innovative devices, Robotics for Art, Gadgets
* Education, Digital Archives
* Digital Content Design
* Design Theory and Design Methodology
* Digital Music, Musical Interface, Sonification