- "A jazz standadr is above all a "machine", that is a textual presence with with the musicians explore other things. But it is also a "work" (a recognizable form". (Stéphane Alter. Présence, multiplicité, détours de l'écriture et raccourcis du jazz, in Composer au XXIe siècle, Sophie Stévance ed. Vrin 2010).
Jewelry design and making makes use of computer and 3D printing. Here an image from Bijoux Design.
- Living Jewelry, a masterclass animated in july 2014 by Florent Aziosmanoff and Pol Olory. Commented in [Aziozmanoff 2015]
- See Antoine Boulay or Bijoux Design) .
- Some jewels integrate LED. See perhaps Jayne Wallace.
Journalism, journalist. See comments in our writing notice.
Joystick. Interface device, mainly used for games, rarely for works of art.
- Ventilated joystick AH No 1/09 (concepts).
- Juger l'art . A collective book, by Christophe Genin, Claire leroux and Agnès Lontrade eds.(on line, the introductions). Publications de la Sorbonne. Nothing explicit about digital.
- See Critics.
Juggling. See circus.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.