The Centre d'art contemporain Frank Popper, in Marcigny. Poor looks, great actions.
- Wine itself becomes a form of digital culture....
- Belfort: Gantner Space.
- Besançon (Doubs). Astronomical clock.
. Interactive 3D settings in the Nicéphore Niepce museum.
- Cluny (Saône-et-Loire): A high place for augmented reality. 3D presentations let you vist the Abbey as it was on 15th century. The first presentation was done by IBM in 1992. Then the presentations were developed. See for instance The PDF pupblished by Arts et Métiers..
- Dijon: active University. a<
- Marcigny (Saône-et-Loire). Centre d'art contemporain Frank Popper.
- Montbéliard (Doubs):. Ars numerica.
- Ronchamp (Haute-Saône) The chapel, by Le Corbusier. Not properly digital, but yet of a formal if not mathematic inspiration.