Laval: the international meeting (scientific conference and show) of the Virtual reality.
Angers (Maine-et-Loire): Face, festival angevin de cultures électroniques (Angevine festival of electronic cultures).
Laval (Mayenne). Professional show and scientific conference Laval Virtual. The trailer for 2011.
Mayenne (Mayenne) Cybercentre Annie Dissaux.
-Nantes (Loire Atlantique). A harbour city with a long past, along the Loire River near to its mouth. Among digital high places: the Dukes of Brittany castle and The Machine center.
- The Dukes of Brittany castle is cooperating with researchers (Annick Hémery, Sonovision 5/2011).
- Scopitone Festival (September 2010): Electronic cultures and digital arts. See Scopitone.
- Cable# Festival.
- Stereolux, one of the structures in La Fabrique.
- Mars Multimédia: multimedia creation of all genres.
- International lab meeetings.
- The bridge over the Loire river (complex architecture).
- Jules Verne museum (but more about transportation systems than about information).
- The "Lieu unique "is not very digital. But its leader, Patrick Gyger, nurtures "arts/sciences" projects.